I know that all of you are aware of the COVID-19 virus situation which is changing rapidly. Given steps recently taken by so many groups and organizations, I believe it would be prudent for us to cancel our next monthly meeting scheduled for May 19. While we are grateful for the use of the Methodist Communication Center. I want us to be considerate of them as well as of our Club membership.
Therefore, I recommend that we cancel our March 19 meeting due to the health risk. We can continue to monitor the situation and make a decision about the April meeting at some future date.
Please let me know if you object with this recommendation.